Friday, April 28, 2017

Daniel Haskett - A Million Miles in a Thousand Years

"A Million Miles in a Thousand Years" by Donald Miller is a book a adventure a self conquest. When to movie writers approached Don about a story about his life he ask the question: Why is my life so interesting? Throughout the novel Don searches for answers about himself and the life that he had lived. The filmmakers, Steve and Ben, lived with Don for a while to develop a story worth filming. They asked Don questions about the adventures that he had encountered, and what he had learned from them. He didn't realize how valuable his life was until he pondered the impact that it had on others around him. Throughout the book I found myself thinking about how different individuals had impacted my life, and how I may have impacted them. I believe that I could write an autobiography now.

No comments:

Post a Comment