Friday, April 28, 2017

Daniel Haskett - The professional life is great

There was a time in my college career where I was scared of the professional world. It was something that was full of stuffy people that don't have fun. My grandpa gave me a book explaining how to get into the professional world. "Critical First Years of Your Professional Life" by Robert Dilenschneider supported this idea even more as I read it. My grandpa gave me this book in hopes that if would aid me in my entrance into the world of professionals, but it didn't really help. The author tried to write an exact manual to someone getting into the world of professional, but that is simply not possible. The professional world cannot be looked at in the general since. What kind of professional do you want to be? I've worked in the law field for almost a half year, and I did not get the job because of the manual that this author wrote. It wasn't simple and it was messy at times. I'm here now, and I don't plan on going anywhere anytime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment