Friday, April 28, 2017

K-Pax Reflection

     I found the movie K-Pax to be a really cool movie but I also found it to be a bit confusing.  I also think that that is the way the movie is supposed to be.  The main source of confusion is whether or not Prot was actually from Earth or K-Pax.  If I were to throw my guess into the ring I would say that Prot knew the man they thought he was and came to visit Earth whenever he knew he would need his help due to his increased understanding since being form K-Pax.  It's also very possible that Prot was just an aloof man with mental issues.

What do you think, was Prot actually from K-Pax or just a man with issues?

Do you think that Prot was supposed to represent that since the Fall of Man we weren't made for the Earth but for an Eden-esque place where we completely understand like K-Pax?

No comments:

Post a Comment