Thursday, April 27, 2017

Religion?

My ideas on religion are certainly not traditional. The idea of "God" as presented in the Bible or any other big religion seems silly to me. I believe that there must be some sort of creator, whether it be an entity or an energy, that created existence for everything else. In that sense, "everything else" should be viewed as equals; meaning humans and animals. I hate to see people living their lives in whatever way they think God wants them to live. I find ultimate satisfaction in enjoying the earth and the people that are here with me. Live for the preservation of the planet and for the love of all beings. When religion is viewed as a devotion to a higher/better cause it is not necessary to have a form of God to look to, simply work towards something better.  If there really is a God, then i have witnessed an angel. The embodiment of perfection studies medicine; a true savior to the people. I may not have a strong sense of religion, but i have regained faith in humanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment